Case 5
The Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants in the Philippines Relevant to Management Consultancy, speaks of the principle of objectivity which reveals that bias, conflict of interest or undue influence should not be allowed to override any professional or business judgement. In this case, my firm will never allow the president to influence my judgement pertaining to a study of top management. For it is certain that unduly influence or bias that could influence the professional judgement must avoided. Clearly, in this situation I will never allow him to impair my objectivity. So, I will never ever compromise my professional judgement.
Case 5
TumugonBurahinThe Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants in the Philippines Relevant to Management Consultancy, speaks of the principle of objectivity which reveals that bias, conflict of interest or undue influence should not be allowed to override any professional or business judgement. In this case, my firm will never allow the president to influence my judgement pertaining to a study of top management. For it is certain that unduly influence or bias that could influence the professional judgement must avoided. Clearly, in this situation I will never allow him to impair my objectivity. So, I will never ever compromise my professional judgement.